How it works?
So How Does it all work?
Fully guided Photography Session with Our Master Photographer, Hart Tan
You will see the edited images within 3 days from shoot.
You will have 30 days to do order via online gallery.
Your order will be ready usually within 2 weeks from your approval.
Your order will then be couriered it to you once they are ready.
All of our products carry 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you find something not to your expectation, we will cheerfully replace it…
How Much Do you Charge?
Session fee is $450
Print Starts from $45
Wall Canvas or Frame Print start at $499
Album Start from $699
Digital Images start from $199
Client usually order online and no face to face sales session so absolutely no pressure. However, client usually spend from $1600 on their family memories.
How long is the session?
Our focus is on how to offer you more in shortest possible time.
Majority of kids have small attention span, most adults happy to be in only a specific time.
So 1 hour or so is what we need to create many beautiful images for your family.
Should we feel that you needed more time, we will do so on the day.
What kind of clothing should we bring?
Clothing should be reflection on who your family… if your family prefer bright and happy color, then that’s what you should have…
However, do avoid busy pattern such as small flowery pattern, checked pattern or anything that distracting…
White, Black, off white and soft color (blue, pink, yellow, green) tend to be more timeless if you prefer these
What happen if my kids are unwell?
We want to ensure everyone is at their best, so talk to us if your kids are unwell. We will find a good solution that fit both of us.
What happen if there are bites/scratch/pimples on my children's face?
Scratch, bump, bruise is part and parcel of every young children, its totally normal and we tend to just remove them in post production stage.
What Happen if my kids are grumpy during the shoot?
With over a decade of experience in handling even the toughest kids who many parents told us that won’t smile, our clients keep coming back because they get the results, every single time.
Remember, the success of the shoot is our ultimate priority, so we tend to work together to find an alternative solution should we encounter a rare moment where kids just had their day!!!
What time is your session?
Session start as early as 7am and as late as 5:30pm and anytime in between.
For generation portrait and if all children are at least 7 years and older, we can do night session as late as 8pm.
We will work with you in terms of your children’s best time… usually when they just finish their nap and meal…
Where do you suggest?
Depends on what you like…
- Botanic Garden – If you like greenary and open space and centrally located location
- Your Home – If you have young children, the best location usually at home and its surrounding
- East Coast Park – If greenery and beach is your thing… this will be top of my list
- Marina Bay Promenade – Love those Cityscape as the backdrop of your family shoot? this is the location to be…
- Garden by the Bay – If you love greenery and something represent Singapore and if you like “outdoor look” in AC environment, Flower Dome is fantastic…
- Marina Barrage – Greenery, Singapore Skyline Backdrop as well as Industrial look
- Hotels – One of the most common place to do it if you are planning for your location staycation…
- Overseas Destination – If you are my loyal clients, I am happy to travel with you to whenever you prefer… call me for a chat…