How it works?
So How Does it all work?
It starts with a fun and relax session with your family.
You will see the edited images within 7 days from shoot.
You will have 30 days to do order via online gallery.
Your order will be ready usually within 2 weeks from your approval.
Your order will then be couriered it to you once they are ready.
All of our products carry 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you find something not to your expectation, we will cheerfully replace it…
How Much Do you Charge?
Session fee is $450
Print Starts from $45
Wall Canvas or Frame Print start at $499
Album Start from $699
Digital Images start from $199
Client usually order online and no face to face sales session so absolutely no pressure. However, client usually spend from $1000 on products.
How long is the session?
The shoot depends on many factors and I will make sure that I have given enough time to capture what is there to capture before we call it a day.
Typically, family shoot is done between 1 to 2 hours and Newborn is about 2-3 hours.
What kind of clothing should we bring?
Clothing should be reflection on who your family… if your family prefer bright and happy color, then that’s what you should have…
However, do avoid busy pattern such as small flowery pattern, checked pattern or anything that distracting…
White, Black, off white and soft color (blue, pink, yellow, green) tend to be more timeless if you prefer these
What happen if my kids are unwell?
I have children myself, so I totally understand if you need to reschedule should this happen… however, do let me know in advance as soon as possible… We want a happy kids too…
What happen if there are bites/scratch/pimples on my children's face?
My retoucher will just photoshop them away…
What Happen if my kids are grumpy during the shoot?
Kids are kids… and they do have their moments and that’s the reason why you hired me to create amazing images for your family… I am parent too so I totally understand and I have seen enough children to understand and manage them properly, however. if I can’t make them laugh and give you the best I could, I am more than happy to reshoot for you or you are welcome to have full refund.
What time is your session?
I start my session as early as 8am and as late as 5:30pm and anytime in between.
For generation portrait and if all children are at least 7 years and older, we can do night session as late as 8pm.
I will work with you in terms of your children’s best time… usually when they just finish their nap and meal…
Where do you suggest?
Depends on what you like…
- Botanic Garden – If you like greenary and open space and centrally located location
- Your Home – If you have young children, the best location usually at home and its surrounding
- East Coast Park – If greenery and beach is your thing… this will be top of my list
- Marina Bay Promenade – Love those Cityscape as the backdrop of your family shoot? this is the location to be…
- Garden by the Bay – If you love greenery and something represent Singapore and if you like “outdoor look” in AC environment, Flower Dome is fantastic…
- Marina Barrage – Greenery, Singapore Skyline Backdrop as well as Industrial look
- Hotels – One of the most common place to do it if you are planning for your location staycation…
- Overseas Destination – If you are my loyal clients, I am happy to travel with you to whenever you prefer… call me for a chat…