Great images for your family photography session often happen right at your home.

Client usually worry that their home isn’t suitable for the session… I started my career as Interior Photographer and I have photographed thousands of homes and the aim is to make the space looks beautiful as possible. Naturally, I understand how to get the best angle for your home.

It is the essence of a person that I portray in my quest to preserve memories for my clients. Our physical outlook will change by time, but the essence of who we are remains… So it you wonder why my picture looks different… what you are looking at is the person based on my interpretation.

As a Master Photographer, I get 95% of what I need in the camera, leaving 5% of work in photoshop. Children often scratch their face, bump on their head, dirt on the shirt, etc… these are the 5% that I do in editing process. As I manage the shoot to edit to archival myself, there is a continuity and consistency for every single shoot.

I have photographed Melanie & family for many times over the years.

The challenge was to tell a story for this little girl and capture who she is, her “position” in the family… but of course, getting the tweens to smile naturally… last but not least, beautiful family photography right at their home.

 

 

I will guide your family through the whole process so you know you always get the best from each shoot.

Like to do one for your family too? contact us today.

Regards,

Hart Tan
Associate Master Photographer
www.tomato.sg
info@tomato.sg
8858 0088