Tomato Photo Family Photography Studio – 2019 in Review
Wow, it is already the middle of February 2020. Didn’t we just ring in the New Year recently!?
It is definitely one of the most repeated clichés but time really flies!
Looking Back At 2019 – Tomato Photo Family Photography Studio
Top 3 Requests For Family Photoshoots – Tomato Photo Family Photography Studio
You might be curious Why Do Family Photoshoots? The answer is a simple one. Everyone want some form of tangible memories in their lives. We noticed a few trends over the past year when it comes to photographing families. Many had reached the point of no excuses for further procrastination. Hence, perhaps the proliferation of the following requests.
- Extended Family Portraits
- Focus on Aged Parents and Grandkids
- Nuclear Family Portraits During Extended Big Family Photoshoots
1. Big Extended Family Portraits
2. Aged Parents & Great/Grandkids
3. Nuclear Family Portraits During Extended Big Family Photoshoots
- Outdoor Mini Photoshoot Sessions
- Newborn Photography Introductory Workshops
- Finally! Easing Into Our Own Studio Space