Indoor & Outdoor Family Portrait In Studio?
When clients tell us they like to have a formal studio photoshoot followed by an outdoor shoot with either the elderly and young kids or both, we start wondering how we can make it work with least amount of disruption to the family without being at the mercy of weather.
For the longest time, the idea of bringing the outdoors in for family portraits has been in our minds for at least 5 years. Recently, we found something that works.
Outdoor Backdrops Available For Family Portrait In Studio
These proprietary developed backdrops are large enough to fit up to 20 pax easily so multi-generational and big family shoots can benefit from having this added option in our studio.
These backdrop images were personally created by Hart in Gardens By The Bay and made into proper backdrops for clients who would like some greenery and iconic Singapore landmark backgrounds, without having to leave the comfort of a controlled environment like the studio!
1. Supertrees At Gardens By The Bay
2. Singapore Skyline On Gardens By The Bay East
3. Vintage Joo Chiat Shophouse
4. Greenery In Studio
Last but not least, the vintage corner of our studio that brings you back to the 60’s where some feel they are back in their grandparents and great grandparents home once again!
5. Vintage Corner
Its Always Good To Have Options
The idea of an Outdoor Photoshoot is always great but can be restrictive in terms of timing and the fact that we are always at the mercy of the weather which has been rather unpredictable lately!
Usually, the older generation tends to appreciate formal looking shots, while the younger folk enjoy a variety of looks, including outdoorsy images.
Why not have both options within one photo session?
These backdrops are large enough to fit up to 20 pax easily so multi-generational and big family shoots can benefit from having this added option in our studio.
- Rain or Shine Event. No sweat worrying about what the weather will be like on the day of your shoot, because with our new outdoor backdrops, we bring the outdoors, inside!
- Flexible Timings. You can now schedule your studio session anytime from 8am to 5pm instead of waiting for specific outdoor conditions.
- 7 Days A Week. Hart is usually available for bookings 7 days a week, including Public Holidays. So there is no need to worry about outside crowds, or taking leave from work.
- My Elderly Parents Are Coming Too. To cater to older folk and anyone with mobility concerns, our studio is wheelchair and stroller friendly, with no stairs and just a few metres away from the lift landing. We also have plenty of parking, and a sheltered drop off area.
- What Backdrops Can I Choose? Everyone is different so depending on your family and preferences, we have backdrops ranging from formal to fun and vibrant, from shots with natural light, to an actual outdoor area within our building and not forgetting the latest outdoor backdrops. Click HERE to explore our Studio Gallery.
- Types of Photoshoots. Whether you are keen on a family shoot for your Individual Family, or a Multi-Generational/Big Family shoot, or a Graduation shoot, our studio can accommodate up to 30 pax comfortably.
If you’re like me who don’t take family studio shots often, you’ll want to pick one where everything will turn out beautiful. Not all studios are the same. The lighting at Tomato is SO MAGICAL. There are interesting shadow details that gives the photos so much depth. Plus Hart (the only photographer) is great with kids. The combination of these are priceless. Your family deserves the best. Pay a bit more. You’ll be happy you did when you see the results.
My family had really fantastic experience with Hart. He is amazing with the kid, knows how to make us smile and laughing all the time. I’ve also been thrilled with the results of each shoot, our photos are really beautiful. We will be back again for sure!