Tomato Photo respects the privacy and confidentiality of our clients’ personal data. We are committed to conduct our business in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. We have developed this Privacy Notice to assist you in understanding how we collect, use, disclose, process and retain your personal data.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We will collect and retain only personal information that is practical for the Company’s effective operation. We will collect the personal data of our prospects and clients when you:
- Contact us with an enquiry
- Submit the client form
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other promotional activities
- Visit our website
- Visit our social media platforms
- Participate in our external functions/events
- Submit your resume/job application
Types of Personal Data Collected
The type of pesonal data we collect about you may include:
- Personal particulars such as Name, Address, Phone Number, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Photos
- Online Activities (IP addresses, browsers etc)
- Payment details
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your information for the following:
- Understanding you to provide a better photoshoot experience
- Recruitment and Selection purposes
- Customer care and account management
- Delivery of Products and Services
- Process and administer marketing activities, promotions, surveys and contests
- Market research and client surveys
- Respond to and follow up on enquiries
- Inform you about our services and product updates
- Analyse sales and marketing data, website visits, social media visits for data analysis
- Provide updates, offers, invitations, deliver advertising messages via SMS, Email or Mailing Addresses and on online and/or social media platforms
Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
We may disclose/share some of the personal data collected about you to the following parties or organisations outside Tomato Photo:
- Government Agencies
- Banks & other financial institutions
- Tomato Photo’s related companies
- IT service providers
- Social Media Service Providers
- Business Partners, vendors such as courier services that we work with to deliver the products and services you purchased.
How We Manage Personal Data
Tomato Photo is committed to implementing best practices and processes to secure and protect your information such as:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
- Limits on access to information in our systems
- Verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information.
Tomato Photo respects your contact preferences. We may send marketing and/or follow up/reminder messages to you via email, SMS or phone call to:
- Ensure the smooth preparation and reminder for your photoshoot with us;
- Update on news, special offers and promos from ourselves or our partners or advertisers.
In the event that you wish to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data, we may not be able to continue to provide our services and products to you.
If you have feedback relating to your personal data or how Tomato Photo may communicate with you, or if you wish to stop receiving promotional/marketing messages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about PDPA, please visit: http://www.pdpa.gov.sg